Courses are free for adults aged 19 and above if you meet one of the following criteria:
- In receipt of Job Seekers Allowance (JSA) or Employment Support Allowance (ESA) in the Work-Related Activity Group or Universal Credit
- Unemployed who are in receipt of a state benefit (other than JSA or ESA) who want to enter employment and need skills training to do so
- Studying a full NVQ Level 2 qualification for the first time and aged 19 – 23
- Studying a full NVQ Level 3 qualification for the first time and aged 19 – 23
- Studying an Entry or Level 1 qualification where the student is entitled to a full Level 2 qualification and is aged 19 – 23
- Studying an English or Maths course
If you do need to pay course fees there may be financial support available to help towards the cost of the course
How much do they cost?
If you do need to pay, prices are listed next to the course details.
How to pay
Payment can be made by cheque payable to ‘Greenbank College’, cash or debit card.
Not everyone pays course fees. Please see the table opposite for what the exemptions are available and what evidence will be required when you enrol. Evidence of benefit must be supplied at the time of enrolment.
Course Fee Exemptions
There is a registration fee of £10 payable for each course.
There may be an additional fee for materials for some courses which is payable at enrolment.
Please note: This registration fee and materials fee is still payable even if you are exempt from paying the course fee.