Pearson Edexcel Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Developing Effective Communication in Health and Social Care
- Equality, Diversity and Rights in Health and Social Care
- Health, Safety and Security in Health and Social Care
- Sociological Perspectives for Health and Social Care
- Psychological Perspectives for Health and Social Care
- Public Health
- Exploring Personal and Professional Development in Health and Social Care
Who is the course for?
Adult learners who wish to extend their experience and knowledge in the health and social care sector.
- In Unit format with course work that is graded by a combination of Pass, Merit and Distinction
- 50 hours’ work placement is required
- Be 18 years of age within the first academic term of 2015-2016
- Have Level 2 Health and Social Care or related vocational area
- Be working towards or have achieved Level 2 in English and Maths
- Or 4 GCSE at grade A*-C
- A related work experience
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement and will be required to demonstrate academic ability.
When is the course run?
2 days per week. Wednesday & Thursday 9am – 4pm
Courses are free for all students aged 16 – 18 (or up to 24 if you declare a disability and have an Education, Health & Care Plan).
For people aged 19 – 23 the course fee is £2335. Not everyone pays course fees, please see Money Matters for further information.
For people aged 24+ the course fee is £4670. Find out about the 24+ Learning Loan