Think You’re Too Busy to Update Your IT Skills?
It can be difficult to take time out from work or family commitments to update your current skills or gain new ones. That’s why we’ve introduced a distance learning option for our iTQ qualifications. This means you can study flexibly, at your own pace*, at a time and place to suit you. iTQ covers the knowledge and skills required to get the most out of Microsoft Office 2010 including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How does it work?
1. An initial assessment, to discover your current IT level and suggest the most appropriate qualification, will be arranged.
2. Choose your units, with the help of your tutor.
3. For each unit, you will be supplied a workbook so that you can work through at your own pace*.
4. A tutor will be available to contact via email throughout the course for advice and to check how you are progressing.
5. You will be given the opportunity to complete mock exams at the end of each unit.
6. When you are ready you will sit a 3 hour exam for each unit at Greenbank College.
How much does it cost?
The course is FREE if you have not previously gained a qualification at Level 2 or below.
How do I apply?
Contact Guidance on 0151 733 7255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*The course must be completed within 6 months of enrolling.
**Depending on your circumstances you may be eligible for course fee remission, please see Money Matters for details.
Prices are valid until 31 July 2013.