Did you know that it’s just 72 days until Christmas?! To celebrate in style this year, we need your help – by creating the design for our 2014 eCard, which will be sent out to our customers, supporters, colleagues and friends this Christmas season.
You can produce your design in any way you wish – it could be a drawing, collage or a photograph. The only thing we ask is that it represents the theme of ‘Liverpool Christmas’ and that it is A4 in size – other than that you can be as creative as you want!
Entries will be split into 3 age categories:
4 to 10 years
11 to 18 years
The winner from each category will win a £20 voucher, together with a framed print of your design.
How to enter
You can send your design by email or post. Please include your name, address and date of birth (if under 19 on 21 November 2014) with your entry (whether sent by post or email).
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will accept the following file types: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS. Please ensure that it is high resolution (300dpi) at A4 size to ensure good quality print.
By post to:
Christmas Greeting Competition, Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, Liverpool L17 1AG.
The closing date for entries is Friday 21 November, 5pm.
1. Entry to this competition will be accepted via by email and post.
2. The prize for the winner in each age category is a £20 voucher and a framed print of the design. There is no cash alternative.
3. By entering the competition, the prize winner gives their agreement to publicity about their win (or if under 16 this is needs to be given by parent / guardian).
4. One entry per person.
5. Competition is open to UK residents only – prizes will only be sent to a UK mainland address.
6. By entering the competition, entrants are giving Geeenbank the right to use their design, copyright free.
7. The winner(s) will be chosen by a judging panel (3 people) as the best entry per age category.
8. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Winners will be contacted via email or post. The winner’s name will be displayed on our website and on e-greetings incorporating their design.
10. The closing date for entries is Friday 21 November 2014, 5pm.
11. Greenbank is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not pass entrants’ details to a third party.
12. Promoter: Elizabeth Brocklehurst, Greenbank, Greenbank Lane, Liverpool. L17 1AG