Come and join us to celebrate Diversity Day on Monday 25 June
Your chance to:
- Learn the basics in a number of languages including Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Hungarian, Welsh, Nigerian-Yoruba, Polish and British Sign Language at the Global language cafÃƒÂ©
- Find out about Fashions around the world with a costume display and try weaving, dyeing and batik work
- Test your knowledge about flags with a competition and display
- Watch and have-a-go at disability sports including wheelchair sports, racquet sports, VI sports, boccia and hand cycling
- Have a go at making sushi, pasta, feta and spinach filo pastries, naan bread
Contact a member of the Equality and Diversity Team – Anne Kinsella, Christian Adeniran, Sharon Winder, Mary, Weir, Lindsey Kinsella, Lawrence Tierney, Brain Jones or Elizabeth Brocklehurst if you have any other ideas for activities or to get involved.